Monday, April 21, 2014

Days #30-33: Appreciating the Milestones

Wow.  Last week was crazy!  Party preparation and planning took over.  Add in Easter Sunday and we have a whole lot of stress and little sleep.  Today I feel like I'm ten pounds lighter!  Over the years I have tamed down my birthday parties a bit, but it still takes a lot of time to get ready for the big day.  We celebrated both of the girls' birthdays together, so it was a bit of extra work!

We had a wonderful weekend and are so blessed to have such a loving, thoughtful family.  We may have just celebrated our last first birthday and holiday, so I did my best to soak it up.  It was a special weekend made even better by beautiful weather.  We have been tremendously blessed and must remind ourselves of this when life gets chaotic and stressful.  This is our life...and for that we have been blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment