Monday, April 14, 2014

Day #25-26: Slow Down Time!

What a busy weekend celebrating our beautiful little girls' birthdays.  On Saturday, we enjoyed lunch as a family and a movie with friends and had a lot of snuggle time with the little babe on Sunday since she was sick.  Poor baby had a double ear infection.  What an unwanted gift!

While some tears were shed, I feel pretty good today.  Last night when I put my head on my pillow I thought to myself, "Phew, you made it!"  Sounds so silly, but I know in a flash that these sweet (and often temperamental) little kiddos will be all grown up.  Each year their birthdays seem to come around even faster.  I think that is why I feel so compelled to try to slow down and soak up the good (and not so good) moments now.  Soon they will not want to hang out with good old Mom.  I'll have all of the time in the world then to clean, surf the net, and sneak in some television watching!

Here's to a great week of intentional living!


No comments:

Post a Comment